System is not available right now

Something has changed overnight and FOP2 isn't loading. The FOP2 Manager is loading and performing normally

Error:
"One moment please ... Connecting to server, attempt number : 1" --> 10 ... ending with "System is not available right now"

Checking from the console looks OK:

[root@voip01 ~]# /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test
Flash Operator Panel 2 - Valid License (/usr/local/fop2/fop2.lic)
Flash Operator Panel 2 - Featureset: Basic
Flash Operator Panel 2 - Allowed Tenants: 5
Connection to manager OK (050001)!

I have checked the firewall allows port 4445
I have reloaded both FreeBPX and FOP2

Environment:
Chrome (also tried IE)
FOP2 2.31.27
FreeBPX 15.0.16.53
Asterisk 16.6.2

Comments

• Check fail2ban status on FreePBX.

• @kiziuk said:
    Check fail2ban status on FreePBX.

Thanks for you reply
    I checked the fail2ban status in both FreeBBX and the console and there are no active banned IP's

• The solution was to add an allow rule to IPTables for port 4445 ... I followed the steps from the troubleshoot wizard on http://members.asternic.biz/knowledge_base/cannot-connect-to-fop2-from-browser

sudo iptables -I INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 4445 -j ACCEPT

• This has not been a permanent solution because it keeps getting overwritten. Does anyone else have any fresh ideas? Or know how to make the exception permanent?

Thanks in advance
    Mark

• The solution was to add an allow rule to IPTables for port 4445 ...
    This has not been a permanent solution because it keeps getting overwritten.

It is, because all settings are generated from within FreePBX firewall module.
    The FreePBX interface is not that obvious, but the firewall's services are configurable if you go to Connectivity -> Firewall. Then the tab at the right edge of the screen, then Services -> Custom Services -> Create New Service -> TCP/4445