penalty change

Hi

The penalty change feature doesn't work on our server. The box appear but even when we change it, the change doesn't apply. We are using freepbx 13 ans asterisk 13

Comments

• Happens only with Asterisk 13, penalty does work but FOP2 UI does not reflect the change. Fixed on 2.31.05
  • Hi Nic Do you know when .35 is being released ? as have a callcenter going in thats using this, as the penalty isnt reflected on asterisk or work .
  • I will try to release this week. Best regards,
  • Cool Thanks.
  • Hi Nic

Upgraded to .5 but still the same, just a spinning circle on change and when page refreshed back to 0 also change not reflected in fop2 when adding users to queues. the admin page is 1.1.5 and fop2 is Version 2.31.05
    Upgrade was done by just doing make in src directory for fop2 .
  • Original problem was never a spinning circle, so I am not sure if you were experiencing the same as the original post, maybe similar, but not same. Also, adding users to queues was not a problem before, be sure sure, that you do not have old fop2.js files in your browser cache, try clearing cache or use incognito mode to be sure browser is not reusing an old .js file, that might cause issues like you describe...
  • Hi Nic i have a mov of the problem at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6342865/movies/fop2manager.mov

we can add users to queues no problem we can change other settings ,but the queue login change doesnt hold.

This was a fresh install on .34 and updated to .35 the mav was done in privacy mode on a test browser (firefox)

Ian
  • heres the debug form developer mode

Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead[Learn More]jquery-1.10.2.min.js:1
    Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead.jquery-1.10.2.min.js:5:17117
    TypeError: $(...).twinkle is not a function
    set_editable_fields/</<()
    fop2manager.js:102
    x.Callbacks/c()
    jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4
    x.Callbacks/p.fireWith()
    k()
    jquery-1.10.2.min.js:6
    .send/r()
    [Learn More]fop2manager.js:102:23
    x.Callbacks/c()
    x.Callbacks/p.fireWith()
    k()
    .send/r()
    x.Callbacks/c()
    x.Callbacks/p.fireWith()
    k()
    .send/r()

• Ah! You had a problem with the FOP2 Manager, not with the FOP2 Switchboard. The issue fixed was with the switchboard when you enable changing penalties from it by uncommenting the proper section in presence.js

You have an issue with the FOP2 Manager updating fields, try editing /var/www/html/fop2/admin/js/fop2manager.js, around line 102 you will see a big line mentioning "twinkle".

Remove that line and replace with:

$('#fop2reload').show();

Save, refresh, and try again, see if that solves the problem.

Best regards,
  • Hi Sorry for the delay , dosnt look like it .

Still the same, will post debug when I get back from site .
  • Do not forget to clear the browser cache.
  • I am online at the live help now if you want to chat. Best regards,
  • edited August 2020

hi
    i can't find big line mentioning "twinkle" in /var/www/html/fop2/admin/js/fop2manager.js (at line 102)
    please help me...
    Thank you