Fop2 Invalid License for this machine -- while using any command

I did an upgrade on my Freepbx and after the update, fop2 isn't working anymore, if i try to revoke, register, or any other command. it gives the same response:
Invalid License on this machine
Unrecognized Character \xE6 at (eval 96) line 1

Although i have asternic stats pro on the same machine and it is working fine

Best Regards

Comments

• Hello. I have the same problem. Also gives error Invalid License on this machine. But I didn't have any changes on the PBX. The license just stopped working and the panel went into Demo mode. I cannot revoke my license and re-register. I can't re-register either. Help me to understand.

• [root@asterisk ~]# /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test
    Flash Operator Panel 2 - Invalid license for this machine. Demo Mode
    /usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh: line 17: [: too many arguments
    Connection to manager OK!
    [root@asterisk ~]#

• If the server MAC address changes, you will get an invalid license messages like the one you describe. Another thing to check is that perhaps license was originally binding to an interface different than eth0, in those cases, you need to pass the interface with the -i parameter to make the check, like:

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test -i eth1

This is not needed any longer in recent FOP2 versions (from the last couple of years, not that recent), providing you have /etc/sysconfig/fop2 options configured with that parameter already (that you must if you want to startup the service with the correct licencs binding).

The "too many arguments" error also shows you have a kind of old/dated FOP2 version. My recommendation is to upgrade to the latest one.

Best regards,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file