Button showing Outbound Caller ID instead dialed number

Sometimes the extensions buttons shows the Outbound CLID instead the number dialed by the user.

I´m using Elastix 2.3.0 64bits and installed FOP2 through Addons tab.

Regards

Fabricio

Comments

• Can you determine exactly when that happens? One possibility is that you are polling for status (reduced poll_interval), as the regular AMI status does not include dialed numbers, just callerids, and it might overwrite the number that is received via intermediate status events when dialed. If that is the case, increase poll_interval or set it to its default value of 86400 seconds (once per day).

Best regards,
  • I have the same problem.
    Outbound calls will show the name of the person making the call appended to the number they are calling.

Also, if they are calling into a conference room, then it shows it as an inbound call from their own extension.
    Doesn't really make sense.

I can send screenshots if you think it would be helpful.

My poll_interval is set to 86400.

Edit: Also, FOP2 version 2.26. Asterisk version is 1.8.7.
  • Same problem with FOP 2.26 and Asterisk 1.8.21.0 (FOP is monitoring Asterisk on a different server).

To be more specific: The button displays correctly the dialed number until the called party picks up.
    Afterwards the outbound caller ID is shown.
  • What happens if you add "o" to the dial options in FreePBX ?
  • Adding "o" to the dial options did the trick.

Thanks for the great support!
  • I have the same issue with freepbx. added option 'o' under the trunk dial options but still showing the outbound callerID on FOP2