Button Label not Updating

I have updated a label on the buttons page and reloaded the panel.
When I check the database the fop2buttons table is updated with the new name but the panel itself doesn't reflect it:
select * from fop2buttons where device = 'PJSIP/0132';
+------+------------+---------+-----------+-----------+------------+---------+---------------------------+-------+-------+-------+------------+---------+---------+--------------+------------------+-------------+------------+----------+-------------+------+----------------+--------------+--------+----------+--------------------+------------------------------------------------+--------------+--------------+
| id | context_id | exclude | sortorder | type | device | privacy | label | group | exten | email | context | mailbox | channel | queuechannel | originatechannel | customastdb | spyoptions | external | accountcode | tags | extenvoicemail | queuecontext | server | cssclass | originatevariables | autoanswerheader | sip_username | sip_password |
+------+------------+---------+-----------+-----------+------------+---------+---------------------------+-------+-------+-------+------------+---------+---------+--------------+------------------+-------------+------------+----------+-------------+------+----------------+--------------+--------+----------+--------------------+------------------------------------------------+--------------+--------------+
| 1661 | 0 | 0 | 369 | extension | PJSIP/0132 | NULL | Siphamandla Radebe <0132> | | 0132 | | extensions | 0132 | | | | CF/0132 | | | | | | | | | NULL | __SIPADDHEADER51=Call-Info: answer-after=0.001 | | |

Comments

• Even more strange now. The name reflects correctly when the agent logs onto a queue on the queue panel but the extension button still has the old name.

• I can confirm that with a server hard reset/reboot it resolves the button name.
    Can I ask for more information related to this problem and if an update is coming to resolve this?

• I found an alternative way to update the label with our restarting the server.
    Sytemctl stop fop2
    Systemctl restart httpd
    Sytemctl start fop2

• We just sent FOP2 an update, now on version 2.31.34. Tried "Synchronize Labels" in FOP2 admin, reloaded FOP2 from dashboard. Restarted freepbx with fwconsole restart. Restarted httpd and fop2. Labels are still not updating.