Is FOP2 / Asternic still in business?

Is FOP2 / Asternic still in business? I've filled out the support form, email the info link and tried calling both the US and Argentina phone numbers. I'm not getting anything. I have an issue that is coming up on a week old an I'm very concerned that this software is dead.

The chat is absolutely atrocious and is some A.I. crap so it is NOT true that the live chat has no bots. Telegram as mentioned above appears to just be some announcement thing. You can't talk to anyone there either. Why is it so hard to get support?

Comments

• You're not the first. There's another thread here that I've been half-heartedly keeping an eye on. The dev's forum account is @nicolas, and while he's logged in as recently as 22 days ago (April 1), there's nothing in his activity section.

I'd really rather be proven false, but FOP2 seems to be halfway abandoned (at least as far as support). There's still updates to the software, though. The changelog on the downloads page shows consistent updates over the last several months, but it doesn't look like anyone's had luck actually contacting them (or at least hasn't posted about it).

• Ok. That's my impression that prompted this post... "halfway abandoned". I see Nicolas' name all the time and yet nothing recent so either something happened or something really happened. Either way, its not a good look and it gives FOSS a bad reputation. There's a way to exit and this isn't it!

I'm going to do a separate post on what my issue actually is just in case someone else here knows what's going on currently I'm not hopefully and I have a client who rely's on this stuff to work. I fear the clock is ticking.

Thank for responding and letting me know I wasn't alone.