Substitution phone number for a name

HI,
we have our own CRM where we enter the counterparties, they have phone numbers and a name. Can we substitute this name in the panel "extensions" when making a call if it is in the database? CRM uses mysql

Comments

• Hi,
    You should do this in the Asterisk dialplan. If you use FreePBX or Issabel, you have the Superfecta module that can check numbers over a variety of sources, including your own Mysql queries, and set the callerid name variable to the call.. FOP2 will display name/number by default with no special configs, so there is nothing to do in the FOP2 side.

Best regards,

• Oh, thanks. :)

• Hello! It's interesting for me, but I am use Salesforce. Will this work for Salesforce crm?

• @Tarrence0k said:
    Hello! It's interesting for me, but I am use Salesforce. Will this work for Salesforce crm?

Yes, they have a similar thing, you need to check how to customize salesforce, there are detailed instructions, follow them and everything will work out.

• @AlanDolan said:

@Tarrence0k said:
    Hello! It's interesting for me, but I am use Salesforce. Will this work for Salesforce crm?

Yes, they have a similar thing, you need to check how to customize salesforce, there are detailed instructions, follow them and everything will work out.

Thank you, really good article. I found a couple more great tips there. I think my boss will love it. ;)